Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Making a statement

Some really cute baby t-shirts that I have come across:

If you think I'm good looking, you should see my mom

If you think I am a mess, you should see my daddy

Your lips keep moving but all I hear is blah blah blah

Millionaire in training

Just wait till I can talk

Been there, broke that

Weapon of Mass Destruction

He thinks he's my daddy

Sleep is for the weak

Mummy's little stalker

Saw it...
Wanted it....
Threw a tantrum...
GOT it!

I only cry when ugly people hold me

2 comments:

  1. This is really some awesome and honest writing. It really brings to life the immense joy versus the great responsibility that a child brings into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really some awesome and honest writing. It really brings to life the immense joy versus the great responsibility that a child brings into your life.

    ReplyDelete