But this time was different. It could not have been more perfect…
- There are no vaccinations scheduled for the 10-month visit.
- The cold has miraculously vanished in the last one week.
- He has gained more than 800 grams. Usually this is more in the 300g vicinity.
- He is 2 cm taller and his head circumference is up by 0.5 cm too.
- The funny marks on his toes are because those are his pressure points that keep scraping the ground when he crawls and will go away once he done with crawling.
- The doctor says we need not worry if he’s having less milk. It is not a problem.
Why can’t all visits to the doctor be like this?!