Thursday, April 24, 2008

Riddle-me-Ree, Who can she be?

Greetings wonderful MTBs!!!
and good work to all of you!
For having solved the riddle before
I give you all this clue.

The letter " L "

Write it down, add it on...
And let’s move on to the next little song.

“With daughters like hers who needs the pot of gold?
Loved and loving, young looks after old.
'Mother Darling' records all that they do,
In the land of leprechauns lives this mother of two.”

Solve it and you get your lead
Misguess, and you lose your speed
Solve it slow but solve it now
And before you go, take a little bow

Go to 'Comments' and leave me a clue
Tell me which blog you are off to.
Good luck! Good luck! Be on your way.
You have your work, cut out for the day!

6 comments:

  1. My sanity is gone
    but I sure know this is Mummy Jaan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is confusing
    And I haven't a clue,
    So I'm leaving Bollywood
    And returning to Bellevue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is not hard to crack
    Off I go, Mummyjaan to track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leprechauns say it all !

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting. not that i understood where the poem was leading to, but it was good fun reading it.
    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool riddle....Mother DArling was nicely highlighted...

    Off to Mummyjaan now:-0

    ReplyDelete