Tuesday, October 12, 2010

By The Water Cooler


That my friends, is a sneak peek at Parul's second book - By the Water Cooler.

Her blog is one of my favourite reads and I had a lot of laughs reading her first book - Bringing Up Vasu - and am look forward to this one hitting the shelves so that I can rush out and pick up a copy.

Parul has a fun contest going on over at her blog, calling for anecdotes from the workplace.. I really want to participate but my limited creative juices seem to have all but dried up.

Check out the contest details here... and unleash you inner Dilbert.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rohini,

    Is there an address I can send a private message to you at? I have a question to ask and I promise it isn't spam.

    Thanks ever so much, in advance!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nap and all your creative jusices will come back. I think it's lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete