Monday, August 27, 2012

The 'Just Married, Please Excuse' Contest

Five years ago, I hosted a small bunch of bloggers at home. In the time that has flown by since then, three of the five of us from the picture clicked that day have gone ahead to become published authors. After two-time author Parul and more recent debutante Kiran, it is now Yashodhara's turn and I just received my copy of her book 'Just Married, Please Excuse' last week. I just started reading it and have had the pleasure of many laugh-out-loud moments this morning, causing the ailing toddler lying in bed with me to give me some pretty strange looks. Sur, you should write a book too and then I can take credit for my 5-year old lunch being the spark that ignited all this :)

But I digress. To time with the launch of her book, Yashodhara and Harper-Collins are running a contest and asking for entries that describe a funny incident from married life. There are copies of her books to won and for Delhi-based bloggers, the chance to have lunch at Mamagoto in Gurgaon. So hop on over here to find out how you can get in on the action.

I would have loved to participate myself but with a toddler stricken down with severe diarrhoea, nothing even remotely hilarious is occurring to my sleep-deprived mind. But you go, guys!

3 comments:

  1. :) have been wondering about the silence at your end. take care, hope its blogging boredom, not a hectic life.

    love to the mother and little child who is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been drowing in childcare and housework. Plan to start blogging again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sur, you should definitely bring a book out. Something on travel, I think.

    ReplyDelete