Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A New Year Conversation with Ayaan

One of the things I missed out on in the Marathon Blogger challenge was last Saturday's theme post, which was supposed to capture the best and worst of 2012. I decided to let Ayaan do the hard work for me on this one:

Me: Ayaan, what were the best things that happened in 2012?

Ayaan: When we got Angel, my birthday party in London and opening gifts at Christmas.

Me: Ok, what about the things in 2012 that you didn't like?

Ayaan: I didn't get enough books for Christmas. (He got FIVE!)

Me: How do you plan to be a better boy in 2013?

Ayaan: Watch less TV, and read more books.

Is it just me, or is my work here done? :-p

14 comments:

  1. Wah! your job is definitely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay.......... He is such a treat! Your work is totally done....

    More importantly, he seems to have outdone you....

    Cheers to Ayaan.... I dont know why, but i am feeling so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww... it is so sweet of you to feel proud of him. But I get what you mean, I feel like that about kids of bloggers I have been following for aeons. Almost feel like I know them :-)

      Delete
  3. Sure seems like it to me, Rohini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxana8:54 pm

    I read your blog regularly, but don't always comment; when the post is an Ayaan post though, it's hard not to :)
    Adorable child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:56 pm

    WOW!

    Chox

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do surprise us with their chirps and yes, they grow real fast :)

    Subha
    http://mypenmypage.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mamma's dream come true!! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ro - your work is certainly done! :)
    I am amazed that he said that on his own! I am waiting for that day from my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:17 am

    A really sweet post and a great way to start the new year!
    Happy new year rohini and look forward to more blog posts.

    Chitra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and happy new year :-)

      Delete
  10. In a nutshell:)
    Ayaan has his priorities right!

    ReplyDelete